Thursday, November 6, 2014

October things

Well first off the kids and I went to Salt lake to celebrate my grandpa Rudd's 80th Birthday it was great to see all my aunt and uncles all but two of my aunts were not there. This is my mom's dad. She comes from a family of 9 siblings . one passed away the oldest boy Jeff that is why Carmon's middle name is Jeffery. So all but two of my aunts were there and i got to spend sometime with a few of my cousins I have not seen In a while and just it was nice to sit and chat with them and catch up. I really debated on going cause one family drama and such and 2. Jesse was not going to go which I support him in all that and 3. Cam had a championship game that moring at 10 so and I hate going to Salt lake by myself and driving there is CRAZY and I grew up there and learned to drive there but it is so busy Now. Well any way Friday Cam also said his belly hurt so I was like well just go to bed and hopefully you feel better in the morning well long behold it was a long night he woke up a few times throwing up and so then I was like wow do I really go or stay. So I decided he was going to miss his football game and we headed off to Salt lake he did pretty good threw the day you could just tell he didn't feel to hot. But all in all we all had a great time and was able to celebrate grandpas bday. He is a funny guy and all though we don't see him much you can tell he just loves having all these great grand kids around.


Then of course there was Halloween and that was fun I was so glad Jesse was off this year. I am not a Halloween fan at all I don't know if its cause when I was little I was a California Raisin one year and fell or what (LOL ) its just not my fav but I do have kids and try to make the best of it.. so Anyways Carely was Elsa of Frozen I made her tutu !!! Camron was the Scream guy off Scream (Jesses fav scary movie ) I am not a fan. And Emika was a Cheerleader you could say a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader (we used Carley's clogging outfit from 2years ago it worked perfect) FYI we are not Dallas Cowboys fans in this house at all so its kind of funny.. so anyways here are some pics.
Payton and Carely 

I told uncle Jerry to move out of the door way grandpa and his 2 brothers 

Again there is Cal, Glen and Grandpa for those of you how don't know Glen Rudd use to be over the welfare service for the LDS church 

Payton and Emika 

the cheerleader 

poser 

Elsa 

Again I love this girl she is so beautiful 

the scary boy 

Acelin has Elza  she is so cute 

Eric of course 

Eric and Jessica.. Jessica was a witch. which was kind of funny cause car had a dream about her being one .. LOL 

6 of the 9 grand kids we missed Amy and Blake but met up with them at trunk and treat in Aurora . all in all it was a great day!! There you have October. Now has November approaches I am going to due another post on that and up to the day what I am Thankful for . Enjoy these joys holidays have a great night .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment