Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Days 18 and 19 thankful

Well yesterday I would say I am thankful for this gospel in my life we were able to have the Judy's come which he is our Dr and is wife come to a meeting last night and how it just touched my my heart on how to be a disciple of Christ it was a beautiful thing. I will go in to it a little more later. So any ways day 19 today I am so thankful for the people that have come forward the past couple of days and have been so accepting to a new placement in our home and has gone the extra mile to say Hi it to her. Let me tell you a little bit about her we are going to call her Eve (not her real name for privacy and that) she is a 7 year old little gal. very cute personality , she has been very good so far we will call this the honey moon stage. She is from out of state we have no idea how long we will really have her. She has not asked about or cryed for mom or dad. She came with few clothes (not very descent clothes for our weather ) very smelly. She came Monday night got here and automatically just went about her business and played with the kids. Went to family dollar to get her some underwear and PJ's for the night then we left it up to her if she wanted to go to school she said she did so she started today . We went yesterday and got her some new clothes and shoes. I personally have not had that much of an attachment so far. She is cute and I seem  to be worrying about her today and hope she is doing okay. The caseworker will be back tonight to check on her and see how things are going hopefully we will know a little more. I am blessed to be able to have a family giving it a 110 % Carely has been amazing with her and I am so thankful for her help in all this. I am also thankful for Jesse he is so cute with her and asks her different little questions I sure am blessed !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment