Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 14 and 15

Well Day 14 I am so thankful for Fridays that is one of the days Jesse has off and yesterday we just had a great day . We decided to head up to  Salt lake to go to theNPS store well then Why we were driving up there we were listing to kbear oh yea... and guess who is coming in concert no other then the Nickel back so exited tickets go on sale today !!!! I really hope we should be able to still go. It just depends on a few things. so We get to the Nps store the industrial part and they are having 50% off everything in the whole store.. lets just say some Christmas shopping got done yesterday we found a couple things for the girls any way I am sure they will be so exited!!! Then went to the other part of the store and 40% of clothing so yep hit another couple of deals.. SO then by this time we are both starving so we head to Provo to our favorite restaurant Bajio .. I love this place!!! Then we go to the Di in orem found a couple great deals .. I am not going to lie but I love the DI you can find some amazing deals there. Thanks babe for a great day it is so good to spend one on one time.. Needless to say and Carely did an OK job tending kids thank you sis !!! Well then we are on to Sat and the 15th day at that Wow how fast time goes by. I love Saturdays .. so lets just say I am thankful for Saturdays .. This is the day we  get our house all ready for Sunday and I Love it once my house is fully clean I mean fully cause this is the one day that my kids rooms are spic and span. My house is pretty clean usually expect for this week with every thing going on .. So I will be super thankful today for a Clean house. Well I better go get busy and get things done have a Great SATURDAY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment