Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 12 and 13

Well day 12 yesterday I am thankful for learning new things threw are foster journey we are able to have monthly clusters and are training was on Trauma children and it just amazes me what can trigger these little kids. I take a lot from these classes not only to help me and Jesse with fostering and helping these kids the best we can but it also helps me to become a better mom to our own children. I am not saying that we all fail has parents and every child is by far different and learning's and has different things that all trigger the. I think in some way we have all experienced different things in life that do trigger us at times. That is why we have each other to lean on and help each other threw these things. I love learning different thing's or so called about different disabilities last month are training was on Fetal Alchol  and I can not believe some of these things that parents but there kids in such Jeopardise. one I love to learn about kids and different things  out there I am a kid person. I worked at 2 day cares in my life and I love the bond I have with these kids. I still see some of the little kids around that I have worked with. and I love when they really know who I am. I have done in home daycare years ago and had 2 little kids that I just feel in love with and was heart broken when they moved away. I loved working at the school in the special ed these kids are all so fun and lovable. I loved watching them learn and grow and develop so much more. So I am also thankful again for my own kids they each have there own ways of learning and Carley for one can read like there is no tomorrow and loves it and reads above her grade level but then she struggles a little in math she has got such an awesome teacher this year that has made and helped her progress so much in math that I think she will do okay going on to middle school she is one smart cookie. Then there is Camron our adhd/add child and he does his best he is getting so much better he is loving to read he loves dinosaur books and he seems like math sometimes words and numbers get messed up but he is reading at a second grade level the beginning of second grade he is doing great. I was told yesterday that he may be one of these kids who may work himself off his Iep which scares me a little cause I think this extra crutch lets him get the help he needs. Well any ways on to little Emika so she definitely is our little mystery child and is struggling in school they are doing some further testing on her and hopefully we can figure it out. They are thinking maybe Add/ or some short term memory loss. We are not sure what is going on there so hopefully we will know soon. So needless to say I am thankful for learning they say if you don't learn new things your brain does not develop like it should so. get learning different topics =)
okay on to Day 13 well I would have to say I am so thankful for my friends I have some we talk on a daily basics others we talk on a month basic I still have friends from high school that I still keep in touch with and I love each of them so very much. Living here in Axtell I have developed a lot of friends and am so thankful for them in my life and all that they do for me and our family. I love being here and having these friendships. I love that I know who to call when I need a vent or a shoulder or just need to talk I am thankful for them all in my life and that great blessing's that they are.. well I am feeling a little better today i still have some pain but its mild and not shooting threw my whole body . Blood work and ultra sound both came back that there is nothing wrong. So just need to let the Dr know it gets bad again and may have to go in for a ct scan wish me luck. I am just glad it is a little better each day. So today I am catching up on house work. hope you all have a great Thursday. oh those of you wondering  about foster we are still just patiently waiting..

No comments:

Post a Comment