Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 7 November

Well today I am thankful for my house and it being nice and warm. I am so thankful that we were able to build this house I can not believe we have already lived in it for a year and some months. There I days I just sit and think of how blessed I am to have such a beautiful home and how we have already made so many memories in this house and I am so thankful for us being able to build this lovely home. Our kids defiantly love it Carely is ready for her own room so that will be our winter project is getting the basement done it is half way framed and we have some Sheetrock up.. so it will be good. All in all we love it and I love having a fire place in the front room that keeps the hole house warm and it is so nice and toasty especially with these cold days coming up. after all I was trying to get a quote so it won't let me lad it it.. so here it is HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS .. So true this home is so full of joy and us being able to share this home with our children is amazing and to teach them how things work in this Crazy world they always know they have some where were they can feel safe. Again that is also what we want for these foster kids that come into our home is just a place they can feel safe where either it be for a short or a long time. We will be there for them and this will also be there home that they can make some great memories in also and maybe some bad. So today I am thankful for my Nice Warm home and the people I share it with and the memories we have made and will make..
sorry this is an old pic but can not find all my house pics... so thankful for this and the change with the railing really is amazing now .. 

1 comment:

  1. :) it is a wonderful home. So glade we can make memories with you guys in your home :)

    ReplyDelete