Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Day 1-6

So here we go day 1 I am so thankful for my Husband he is a great guy and we have had are ups and Downs the psst 3 years. We seem to just deal with it and each other and I am thankful that he came into my life when he did. Jesse Thank you for all you do. loving Me supporting me and our 3 kids and thanks for taking upon the fostering journey with and praying for these kids thanks for being happy and all that you do I love you so much. Me &you babe always ..
Lol sorry this is the only pic I could find cause every one knows he loves his picture taken.. Lol Love you babe 

Okay so on to day 2. My cute little kids I love all 3 of them so much and am so proud of them in all they do. Carely is my best helper and I appreciate all she does. She is perfect in every way. We tend to butt heads at times but we get threw it I love how every once in awhile she will just sit by me and we can talk. She is a very special girl. Then there is Camron he defiantly keeps us all in check and he knows everything. you can tell when he has a bad day and its not pretty at this house when he does. He can be so crazy and so love able. I love you little man . Then what can I say sass pants Miss Emika how definitely loves to entertain us we love you so much. She loves to dance and sing and defiantly is the highlight of all of her performances. I love you kiddos so much and am so very thankful for you 3 in my life .. 
see they are a little crazy sorry your getting old pics .. any way day 3 I am thankful for my dad. he is amazing and I love him so much growing up he taught us how to have fun and just be us. My dad has been there threw thick and thin and I know he loves me and cares about me still. I am so thankful that he lives pretty close by and supports me and Jesse in all of our descions and how he always trys and comes to softball games wresting dance what ever our kids have going he tries and comes. I am so thankful for the things he taught me growing up and all the great things he teaches us. Thanks dad for all you do love you so much.. I know I don't have a good pic of him so we will skip that pic for now. 

Day 4 .. I am so thankful for Jesse's family that lives so close and that we get together  often. I am so glad that we all get a long and it makes it very peaceful. I have my mother in law who really I get mistaken alot I am her daughter and Jesse is not her son. LOl she has been there so much for me since we started dating and I love and appreciate her so much. She has been such a great impact in my life .. Then there is Jesse's Grandma I just love her and the great woman she is and how she just loves us and you can so tell . Even with her little fisty ness  she is a great grandma to us and we love her dearly. I am so thankful for Amy. Blake and Eric and Jessica and their cute families its so nice to be so close and have cousins grow up together. I love spending time with them and what great examples they are in my life and make me a better person and sister and Aunt thank you all so much for what you do and loving me know matter what. 

Day 5 I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me and knows my mistakes my wants and my feelings. He knows what is best for us and I am so thankful to know I can communicate with him any time I need to and when things get tough or I just need advice I know he is there and I can talk to him. and let him know how I feel. He gives me peace . So thankful for him in my life and knowing that there is a true God. 

Day 6 that is Today .. I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ who dyed on the cross for me and has felt my pain and new that we would not ever be perfect and we would make mistakes and he is our brother and took it upon himself to dye on the cross for us and our sins and gave us the wonderful gift of repentance and the atonement. 

Stay tuned for day 7 hope you all have a great night .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment