Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Case worker visit

So the case worker came today and first she had texed me wanting to know if we can take Eve Friday to have a visit with mom and dad. yes mom and dad our out of Jail now. So I tell her let me call Jesse and see he says that is fine. So I am like oh good she will be able to see them and have Peace of mine that they are okay. So case worker gets here brings more paper stuff and different things plus the court report. She sits and visits with Eve and has her would you like to call your mom and Eve says NO . So I go in and talk to her and caseworker and she says I offered to call mom and dad and she doesn't want to. SO i was like OK. So I said to the case worker she did break down last night and said she missed them and all that. So she ended up calling them and cried when she talked to them and then they inform the case worker that they are headed to Washington to see if they can have this case transferred. I would think at least they would stick around for a visit. Oh well again there loss and my gain. I know that may seem bad. I just know I would want to see my kids and not head off to Washington especially after you requested a visit for Friday. Why she is out of school. So any way that is how that went I will still have her for at least 3 to 4 months tell they can figure out all that .. The Joys of it all has began!! Again I am very thankful to be able to take her in to my home a lot of people don't get why I do what I do but to me this is a service to my Heavenly Father and I know this is what I am here for. All in all are we not all children of god and is that not what he wants is for us to take in his children. That is the way I look at it and I will continue to do this for awhile. I do want to adopt one day and maybe not just one but 2 . Seriously if every child was like Eve I would take them all in. not only am I helping them but they are making me become the person I am and the person I want to be..
That is what I do I take these kids in to my home I help them and I love them is it hard mainly on my heart but I am okay with that> I LOVE what I do 

No comments:

Post a Comment