Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 8th and 9th thankful

Well sorry I missed a day and so Day 8 I am thankful for my camera that captures memories of our family and is at every family event with it without it I would not be able to watch my kids grow or be able to see Jesse and I has kids and see who are kids looked like.. I love taking pictures and am glad I have a great camera to due so now to take pics all though Jesse is the one that works it better which brings me to. We were able to go up the mountain yesterday and take our annul Family Pics for 2014. it was a beautiful ride and fun time with our kids.. so here they are a little sneak peek..















there ya have it ..  I think all in all they turned out cute we ended up being done because Emika feel and hurt herself so no surprise So  that brings me to day 9 I am so thankful for  this community that I live in. I love the people here the friends I have and that we truly are a ward family. I love letting my kids grow up here and how it takes a villi age to raise a child and that is what we do in this small little town of Axtell.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment