Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 21 , 22 , 23 ,24 plus updates

Today I am thankful for FORGIVENESS. We all have days where someone says something to us that makes us upset and not wanting to deal with things. We have those days where someone does something to us or says something to us that hurts our feelings. We have deeper things that we need to forgive people for and those can be the hardest for us. Not only that but Jesus taught we must also forgive ourselves cause who is our biggest judge we are . We tend to be a little more harder on ourselves. Is forgiveness an easy thing absolutely NOT. Forgiving someone especially if they have done you so wrong is the hardest and also the past 3 years I have really had to forgive myself for my bad choices. Is that easy no it is not. So I am thankful for my heavenly father  who I know who has forgiven me and so thankful for forgiveness.

             Well I did start this post on the 21st so I guess I Will up date the rest day 22 I am thankful for the atonement in my life and how we are taught to become one and that it is not all about repentance that the atonement falls into many kinds of things.

day 23 I am thankful for clothes. I know has crazy has this sounds just with Eve coming in with nothing we take the little things for granted so much. I love that I have warm clothes and shoes to wear when its cold. I have clothes issues I love clothes and am thankful for them to wear.

Day 24 I am thankful for prayers and have a very strong testimony of prayer. Prayer we can do it any time we want when we want and tell Heavenly father how much we appreciate all he has done for us. We can pray when we need guidance, help, special blessings, etc. We should really when we pray have an attitude of gratitude to our heavenly father and reamber to thank him for the simple things in life.

    Well since its quiet at my house for a minute just want to give little up dates on our family. Eve is doing great she is still doing very good. I get asked a lot well how are you adjusting or the kids. Well me I am doing good I do get a little over whelmed at times its hard making sure 4 kids are ready for school coats backpacks etc. I am manging though and seem to have a pretty good morning and night routine down its nice having an extra bathroom up stairs that way 2 kids are getting bathes or showers at the same time. It works good. Needless to say I am doing okay. Am I stressing yes with the holiday coming and that Yes do I have things figured out. I hope so. We decided to go pretty light on Christmas with all our kids. Which I find is a good thing. And I know we will manage threw it. I Love this time of year and am thankful for what we so have. So you may ask how is Jesse handling 4 kids he is amazing and doing so good. when he is home with the kids we just treat her like one of our own and he does great. Hes an amazing daddy and husband. How are my kids doing with the adjustment? They are doing good sometimes with Carley I can see a little bit of jealousy running. But she has been so great to just take her under her wing and has a had a big impact on myself and others around us. Its been an adjustment in there room and had to do some organising and what not but she has been great. Camron and Emika just know to give her love and appreciate her why she is here. I would have to say with all of this we have grown has a family has taught us that we should appreciate the smaller things in life our kids know that we are serving Eve tell her family can get better I am so proud of my little family for excepting her and doing what they need to do!!! Well this week is Thanksgiving and I am super exited and my hubby only has to work 2 days this week and then kids get out early Wen and I am sure we will have a social worker visit this week and see how all that goes. I love this time of year and we do have so many things to be thankful for !!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for reading. Foster parents that read how do you handle stress during the holidays with a placement in your homes??

No comments:

Post a Comment