Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 16 and 17

Well yesterday I would have to say I am  thankful for Sundays. I love going to church every Sunday> I love teaching primary it is a lot of fun. I am kind of glad though that I only have to do it every other Sunday so. I love coming home and just relaxing with my kids and watching movies with them it is such a fun family day for us and being that there was snow on the ground yesterday. It was nice having my fire going and staying super warm. SO the love of Sundays . Well then today I would have to say I am thankful for being able to go and workout with one of my friends its a lot of fun and gets me out of the house. SO needless to say I am glad I am feeling okay to do it have to take it slow cause I have girl parts that are still hurting so needless to say day by day I seem to be getting a little better. I feel great right now cause the whole house got clean and are first placement is on her way and will be here in about and hour so keep us in your prayers. Don't know to much about her just that she is a freeway bust. Makes me so sad and mad at these parents huh I guess that is the reason I am fostering I am super exited and super nervous wish us Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment