Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 20 and a little more on Eve

Well day 20 I would have to say I am so thankful for a dishwasher. I love my dishwasher it makes my life a little more convenient. When we lived in Salina way back when. at first we did not have a dishwasher and for those who don't know me I hate the dishes I would rater clean 1,000 toilets instead of do the dishes. So I hated that we did not have a dishwasher and it was only me and Jesse at the time. So one day we got a portal dishwasher that thing was nice cause I had a super small kitchen and it would fit perfectly in the corner when not in use. So and it moved with us to the single wide trailer here in axtell. So then when we built it was nice to actually have and better dishwasher. So the love and thankful ness of a dishwasher!!!
         

     Well a little more on Eve well her case worker and Guardian at liniment came last night and the mom had court yesterday still not quit sure what they are doing with her cause she is out of state so they have to do all this stuff within our state and see also if any other things has happened in her state. I know totally confusing right ?? So the grandmother also from another state has expressed interest in taking her so the only thing with that is. Is she is also from out of state and has to go threw the same process we did background check, home study etc. So how long will we have Eve well so far its looking like at about 3 months or more but 3 months is at  the least. Which is fine that was one of my concerns when we started fostering was. Where would I want my kids to be if they were in foster care around the holiday's ? I would want them in a loving home and taking care of ans celebrating the magic of this glorious time of year any way. Eve had a great day at school yesterday and came home got her homework done and it was all great. Then her case worker came and we talked to her and the guardian at liniment and he was great. He was going to come back and ask her some more questions about grandma. I told them both yesterday that she has not asked about mom or dad. Come to find out on that is it was her step dad and her real dad is in Mexico and its like the her lawyer said do you know how many people in Mexico have that last name. She carries her mothers last name not bio-dad so not sure how they well ever find him. So needless to say we are loving having her here she has been great so far we will keep our fingers crossed. So we will see what happens. If any one has any questions comments advice  please don't hesitate to ask. We are loving this Journey so far and feel it is a service act. and feel we were meant to do this. I have to tell you I have got an awesome case worker she is great answers all out questions has crazy has they are sometimes she has been great!! I think this helps a lot is having a case worker that is there for you .. Well I guess I better get to go work out today .. have a great day !! Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment