Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 10 and 11

Okay well sorry this has not been an every day thing.. so Say 10 yesterday I am really thankful for my nice warm bed and being able to sleep in it.. its nice. I love that sometimes when Jesse is not home or on graves that at least once a week one of my kids find there way in there in the middle of the night to snuggle ,, SO I am very  thankful for my bed the past few days I have been in alot of pain and they are trying to figure out what is going on they don't know if I have a massive cyst or what the deal is there so hopefully by later today or tomorrow we will know.. For those who know me know I have a very high tolerance for pain and for me to be hurting like I have is very unusual so lets hope they can figure it out. Any way so I am thankful for my bed.. Nov 11 being that today is Veteran's day I am thankful for those men and service woman and there families for fighting so hard for our freedom. So thank you to all of you and what you do for this country we love you all and pray every night for you and your families. This is very close to us in our family having a brother in law that has served. So thank you all for what you do. also that those who have passed thank you families !!! So there you have it day 10 and 11 now why  I am feeling a little okay I need to get something done around here.. hope you all have a fabulous day

No comments:

Post a Comment