Monday, December 2, 2013

Turkey day / Guess who is back

Well thanksgiving was an okay day it is one of my favorite holidays and I was just not in the mood so it was kind of sad. It was good to see all of our family.. and the kids had fun then we came back home and there was a surprise on are counter from the North Pole the kids were so exited.. They could hardly stand it. They have been asking when are Elf Jingles was going to come back and long be hold in the box there he was. Full of life had a letter for them and everything..
the box 


girls so exited 

box again 

and our cute little elf 

she was so funny 

she is just so exited that Jingles his back 

and here he is .. smile on his face and all 

so he is back and for the first hour after he got here the kids where just talking to him it was very cute. I just love this time of year and the exiting  it brings to my kids. I am a kid at heart though this time of year I have very many things to be grateful for and I love being a mom to these special kids of mine and I love my husband Jesse who loves me know matter what and I am so thankful for him in my life and the blessings we share together.. Merry Christmas everyone.. Hope you like watching what crazy things we are up to and watch for what Jingles is up to I will try and blog him everyday but we will see.. things get kind of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment