Thursday, December 12, 2013

tommrrow is the day

yes tomorrow we have are phone interview with the foster care people and I am exited to get this all going. but then am so nervous at the same time . But I can not wait for this new journey and the possibilities of helping children even if they are here for just a short while and if we can adopt we will jump right on that .. I love that my husband is right on this with me and we are so ready for this new experience to share together . I love him so much and am so thankful for him in my life and how he just smiles and says how much he loves me. I love you baby. So I have found some quotes and I just love them about this new journey so here they go hopefully I can get them to pull up.
One of the great movies and I can honestly say this is a very true statement.. I know how my children have changed me so much. 


and this is my to live by. cause this is a true statement in life all together .. Can not wait to open are hearts to some one else who was not given a chance.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment