Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dec 11 th and who knows ..

Holy cow really this month is flying by and before we know it it will be 2014 and a new year.. Wow its just crazy to me and December is always such a busy month for us all. well yesterday was a good day I have not been in the mood to clean so I got most of the house done this morning just have bedrooms left . so yeah good deal.. So any ways yesterday Jingles was just sitting in the corner of Camrons room and today I just left him on top of my entertainment center so he has been just watching the kids and really I think for the most part they are still on the Naughty LIST .. so I hope they straiten up. So here he is then I will post pics of the Christmas program and of the girls the other night dancing. My camera has broke so i am using the ipad and cell phone to take pics so it is getting to be a PAIN.. LOL okay here is the pics
jingles

Carley's class 

ya they always look so happy.. LOL 

again cheesing it 

he always does this 

yes he is my child.. (sometimes) 

in are clogging custom.. 

again so HAPPY !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment