Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dec 3 and 4th

Wow this month is just slipping away from us so fast. The 3rd of December we got are first really big SNOW storm and man where the roads slick. I hate driving in it and Carley had dance and a dance performance I forgot to but my SD card in my camera so  it is on my phone .. Sorry she did a great job though I love to watch how they do better every year. So and then Jingles forgot to hide but I told the kids he probably did not hide cause they were kind of naughty on the 2nd. LOL Well today is the 4th and it is so beautiful outside with all the white. and Jingles must of had some fun last night I was just glad that the dinosaur did not eat him and took him for a ride instead 

so there he is and now for another fun filled day of cleaning and Emika has a dance performance tonight at the ball game and we all know how she likes to dance all crazy so what for it.. Have a Happy day 

No comments:

Post a Comment