Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dec 10 th

WOW I can not believe it is the 10th of December .. I am starting to get a little more in the Christmas spirit we are doing the 12 days of Christmas for some one in are ward and I am so exited this little  lady is a widow and It was my kids Idea to serve her so we are putting on are act of service for her I will be posting it has the time gets closer. I am exited this week my girls dance tonight at the care center and then there Christmas program is tomorrow night. I am not to happy that I have to go by myself but I am glad I have a camera to capture all these special moments when we have a busy daddy who works hard for us. IT sure has turned very cold really fast I mean like in the negatives are you serious . But I am very thank full for all are many blessings and glad for this time of year. We have a busy week and I am exited about it by all means what is more greater then spending time with family. We also this week have are phone interview for foster care and I am actually really ready to move this process forward some more. I am a little nervous also to take this one but I know what it is we are suppose to do. So we will let ya know how that goes hopefully Friday after it is all said and done. We also have a family Christmas party that day and they are always so much fun. I Love when all 9 grand kids get together and have so much fun I love that we all live so close and we all get a long great. okay now off to where Jingles was this morning. I think he felt kind of bad for Carley being sick and all yesterday so he was sitting in her window this morning .. so here he is
there he is actually being pretty good. Okay so I told you guys that I was making a hello kitty beanie hat for my niece well guess what it is done and I am so pleased with the way it turned out . So here it goes 
so there it is leave me a comment and let me know what you think .. thanks and I have to give my cousin credit for the pattern you can check out her website at www.crochetguru.com thanks Bobbie . Hope you all have a very happy day and lots of love from the Sterling's 

1 comment:

  1. The hat looks great Tara... and thank you for posting my website!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete