Monday, December 30, 2013

Temple Square

Has you all know this is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I have done this since I was a kid with my grandma and grandpa.. we have a blast.. This year we went with Jesse's cousin Jason which is always fun. We stayed with them for a few days and all in all had a really good time.. I was not to happy about some family issues but I can not and WILL not let those negative people in my life ruin my CHRISTMAS spirit.. I truly do have the best husband any one could ask for and am so proud of him and so happy he stands behind me and is my very best friend love you baby.. okay here are the pics thanks Jason for sending these to me.. Hint SANTA I need a new CAMERA.. LOL.. well I was really going to get the pics that Jason sent to us on here but yeah so here they are off my i pod not the best.. and No Santa did not bring me a Camera but Santa was pretty good to me this year =)
are cousin Jason(dont let carley have the ipad.. LOL 

clay (Jason and Ramie's little boy it was so fun to go with them to see the lights 

Carley had the ipod 

temple sqaure I know this is not the best picture 

Carley again 

Camron 

Emika 

lights are they not pretty 

Andrea and her baby 

the beautiful temple 

My 3 little childern 

No comments:

Post a Comment