Tuesday, December 17, 2013

our weekend

Well this Weekend was very busy and crazy has always in December I can not believe Christmas is next week I am like a kid  this time of a year and have been a real slacker Mom , but what do you do. Okay so Friday we had are interview with the lady at foster care it was very good we are APPROVED to take classes which I wish they were sooner so we will have the option to take them in Beaver in March or April in Richfiled. The lady said that these kids will come from sanpete and the sevier area so are area which is kind of scary but it will be all worth it . The more I talked to her the more exited I got to help these kids. I just want to make a difference we expressed some of are concerns and she told us some stories of how these kids will act and to me. It made me want to help more. I just can not see kids sit in a foster home cause it is of there parents neglect, Makes me very sad. So we are exited she told of this one little boy who told his foster mom that is clothes smelled funny and it was cause he was use to not having clean clothes how sad is that. These kids that come in sometimes the older sibling is the care giver and these kids stress over when am I going to eat? where am I going to sleep tonight? Is my mom or dad going to be here or are they going to be passed out on the couch believe it or not this does happen in are counties. Scary thought right? Yes I am doing this to help these kids feel safe and have a home where a mom is where they do not have to worry about these things and If I have the option to adopt we will be on that wagon to.

Okay we had family Christmas party ON Friday and it was fun has always... Jessica did some fun games with the kiddos and all in all I just love spending time with our family and it is always a party and what is a Christmas party without SANTA my mother in law has done this for a few years now and we appreciate it so much . .. so here is all the kids games and such.












I tried to get all the kids but they only Camera I have right now is the cell phone and the ipad so ya .. LOl but there is are party it was always so much fun and so glad we can get together has a family.. okay now where has Jingles been 
He missed the North Pole.. so he was in  the freezer oh Jingles 

hiding on top of the cabinet and the one day he was reading to the ginger bread man.. we will be sad to see him go again this year but what do you know. He will for sure be watching are kids at the North Pole. Speaking of North Pole Santa sent videos to are kids and they are all on the naughty list if you can believe that or not. so hopefully by next week we can be on the nice list. 

My new project. Yes me and my ideas so ya know the Hello Kitty hat well now I need to make one for each of my kids so what did I do this weekend YES Carley's is an owl so cute I love her colors on hers it is so Cute wait for it.......................................................
she said she loved it and I think she looks so dang cute in it. love you little girl. Yes  this kid is so mine and I do love her so much and am so thankful for her in my life. She is a fun kid for sure .. love you miss DEE 

ya and I had to see how it looked.. LOL 

he was not happy and why is every picture I have of Jesse he is SLEEPING .. LOl love you baby ... me and you forever.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment