Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update on Foster

So yes we have decided this is what will be best for now and The next step is an interview so we have that on December 13th so it will be  good then we will do weekend classes in Jan or March so we both can take them and then we will go from there. We are so exited about this new journey and hope to help some kids out. Even if they are placed with us a short while . We will love them like are own kids and hope to have a Positive impact on there lives.. Thank you to everyone who has supported us threw this process we are very exited to be a helping family.. love you all ..

So what else can we say.. We are ready for TURKEY day.. It is one of my favorite times of year and I love it.. I love spending time with my cute little family has well has extended we really all do get a long and it is a wonderful thing.. I love having siblings so close that we can hang out often and that my kids have a great relationship with there aunts and uncles and cousins..

No comments:

Post a Comment