Wednesday, November 20, 2013

tis the season

So has many of you know these two holidays coming up is my absolute favorite .. I love Thanksgiving I mean really who does not love to eat... Well I do .. and I love the time I get to spend with are families.. I love that we live so close to Jesse's family and are able to spent time together all the time.. And of course Christmas in are NEW house this year.. is going to be AWESOME and we are so thankful for out blessings and the things we are able to do together  so watch for pictures to follow these events.. I am sure I will have lots of pictures .. to follow these events... Tree will be up soon and the descion of where to put it is the main question in are house.. right now think we might have it under control the kids want it downstairs and I am thinking NOT until it is done.. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that would be very hard having it downstairs cause it not finished lol. I know you will find the perfect spot :) My front room gets a little hard cause I have to much stuff and not enough walls :) But we always make it workout one way or an other..

    ReplyDelete