Thursday, November 7, 2013

a note//

okay a few weeks a go I got this amazing Email from my sister Jessica .. I just loved it we had gone to lunch together and I said to her some times I just feel I have failed has a mother.. I feel I yell at my kids all the time just the things that I think us has mothers go threw.. I feel sometime me has a mother is a lot harder for one today's society is not an easy path at all and 2, my struggle with an ADHD child I love him to death and there are days I really struggle with him so it was great to get this letter and be able to spend this special moment with my sister.. so there was a little video with it and then here is the letter that she got.. It made me smile =)
As woman in general and a mom on top of it, I think we always tend to look at our flaws and only see things we can improve on. Sometimes you get a glimpse of REAL reality and what the world, our children, our spouses and most of all God, thinks of us!!! We are such beautiful talented and unique woman that are sent here for a reason. Life gets crazy with kids, EVERY mom knows that!! At the end of the day as long as we do the best that we could that day that is all that matters. Our children look past our crazy hair days and smeared makeup and messy house and yes even our yelling and LOVE us for just being their mommy!!! They will always hold on and cherish those moments that you tuck them close just to love on them and do those "little" things with them. All our hours spent as mom's nurturing and cleaning and loving on our babies will only be whats left in their little heads!! I love you Tara and I know your kids do also!!! 

Is this not the most amazing thing ever.. I love each one of my kids so much and am so thankful for them in my life they are truly amazing children and when they grow up I can not wait for them to have the feelings I do when they have kids.. I know they will cry and come to me and say MOM I understand how you felt I see why we did the things we did and I will be truly blessed when they come to me for the advise they need.. I want you kids to know how much I do love you and cherish all are special moments you all are very unique individuals and I love you so very much even when I do YELL.. and I am so thankful for my sister Jessica who sent this to me knowing my struggles has a mother and who loves my children also and there craziness 

No comments:

Post a Comment