Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Some news and a NEW journey for us

So I was going to wait and tell everyone but... I need to still gather some more info and see how things go.. and If any one has any info on  this and knows where to lead us in the right direction that info will be great so just leave comments here on where to go.. okay enough blabbing .. LOL here is the news well how it started so here goes some more babbling okay has you all know in 2009 I got my tubes tyed thinking we were so done well Emika is getting older and we feel some thing is missing.. So I have looked into getting my tubes untied but there is no doctors willing to do that down here.. and it can be pricey and you never know if the whole pregnancy will work.. after being tied for 4 years. So the other night me and Jesse were driving home and I said to him what do you think about adoption and he says ya let's do it.. So we are looking into ADOPTION and we are so exited. I just need to gather more info and see what is the best route for us to go and we will enjoy sharing each process with you and hopefully by next year some time we will have all this said and done and welcome a New child into our home.. Now you guys are probably asking what are they looking to adopt well we want another BOY but we will def take a Girl if that is are option.. NOW your next question is probably well what AGE well we will  take anything from NEWBORN of course to TWO .. we just want some one younger that will fit into are little family.. and then of course we will take any Race.. We are exited for this new journey and exited to get things going it is all I have been researching on the Internet and it very interesting I need to talk to a couple people down here who have adopted and see what ways to approach that.. so if any one has any advice that they would like to share or now where to go it would be greatly appreciated .. We are exited to WELCOME a new member in this family so if any thing let us know thanks Friends and Family and here is are favorite pic of are crazy family

No comments:

Post a Comment