Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hunting

So ya Jesse decided to get his Small game .. so we can get a pheasant .. I love pheasant it is one of my favorites so him and Carley decided to go.. Carley is are slash girly girly slash let me hunt kind of a gal.. so then me and her have decided to take hunters Ed together so we are doing that now and hoping to be done with the online part soon,... so I can put in for the Deer hunt next year.. so we are exited.. I love going with Jesse so I am exited if I actually get to go this year with a Gun in hand.. I can not wait for these new family adventurous together,,, I am glad I have a husband who teaches me all this stuff also.. here is pics of when  they got back they did not get any thing but they had fun
love these two 

again 

he wanted to just shoot of the porch and I am like NO 

No comments:

Post a Comment