Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October feast and of course Halloween

so we decide to go to the corn maze with the family it was amazing and great fun.. We love spending every min that we can has a Family and we love each other .. LOL really we do .. 
now this is my type of maze.. 

Emika at the corn maze she was not to thrilled 

again she hates any thing scary.. 

my cute little family.. I just love my hubby and kiddos 

again every one looking 

the croft family 

some of the MacArt Family.. 

all the kiddos well not Trev with grandma and Jamie 

instead of carving pumpkins we paint pumpkins every year and they turned out great!! 

Carley and Emika 

camron 

little ANNIE I was so exited for this costume this year for her and it turned out perfect 

he was way exited 

the wicked witch... she has begged for this costume for years not 

at grandmas getting ready for the trunk or treat and we had a blast buckets were full .. 

all of them again 

these two kill me .. love them to pieces 

and we were glad to have Payton at the trunk or treat with us 

they really due love there Aunt AMY 

No comments:

Post a Comment