Saturday, October 26, 2013

Just a Thought for ya

Okay so have I have looked back this is one of my greatest blessings in life.. I love it.. I love that even when we make mistakes and can truly humble are selves that things work out and In the end is what really matters is my ETERNAL Family.. I love being a member of the church of latter day saints.. I love this ward and the community I live in.. I love my ward family. I have some TRUE and very good friends here .. I love that me and Jesse have family that have been threw the temple to where I know we have someone to go with.. I love going to the temple to due the work for the dead it gives me strength and peace of mind just to go especially when we are having bad days and I just truly love that I can  go there and feel a closeness to MY heavenly father who loves me and knows my life and trials.. Jesse and I have been trying to go at least twice a month it is our date days on Fridays.. and we love it.. I am so blessed in this gospel and have a testimony of this gospel and thank my heavenly father every day for all of our blessings and my great family..

No comments:

Post a Comment