Thursday, October 10, 2013

Can you say Slacker

Well sorry I have been a little bit of a SLACKER but ya know 3 kids keep me going.. so here is what has been going on.. I will just post some pics and tell about them..
camron was all for demoing the old house 

mom look

he was so cute he came home from school one day and jesse was demoing so he wanted in there to help 

again 

good anger management for him .. LOL 

jesse stuck this board threw the pantry 

my pink zebra vinyl for my van so cute 

moving the fence so we can get the trailer to the back of the field

Failed 

it moved a little 

failed again it is still sitting there 

Me and Emika made applesauce 

again she loved it 

she was wanting more 

yeah I think she liked helping mom 

the apples 

we finally found camron a nice bed and surprised him when he got home 

his face 

he was so exited 

my trick or treat sign I made .. can you say CRAFTY 

the pumpkin patch 

in the maze 

the girls in the maze 

again 

she did not like the tunnel she cried the whole time 


I want out of here.. she hates any thing scary 

there treat 





what some cute kids I take my kids every year before Camrons bday cause that is are only Halloween decorations cause Emika hates anything SCARY 


they are so SILLY 




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been busy! I love Cam's new bed and those kids.. and I guess you guys too! lol

    ReplyDelete