Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What ???

Okay any ways.. from my recent post.. So we investigated adoption a little farther and Yes we  think it would be great us.. but Now we have decided that we are just going to go threw with Foster care with the option to Adopt .. So some of you are honestly saying do they really think that they can just adopt a kid from foster care.. Well you can if they are placed in your home but foster care also wants them with there birth parents so the birth parents have only a few months to get there act together .. so that is what we are invest gating a Little more.. Jesse is all for it but he is a little worried about me having an attachment to this child that comes in to our home and has to be removed this is the way I look at it and here is a little of my input on it.. So I have to put myself in Tara mode for sure... 1. If my kids were placed would i want them in a safe place and a family to care for them or a shelter with no one to care for them.. 2. I have prayed about this and I think I have an answer it all comes to SERVICE and LOVE ... and is that not what we are here for.. So if we are able to Adopt that would be a blessing but I know if we do this it will be a great blessing to our family has well ..

Then the other things to think about is...I am probably going to get my tubes untied cause I have regretted it from day one and hoping to find a Dr that will do it so that is are other step... Insurance does not cover it but all in all the chances are pretty good.. so that is what is going on still doing a lot more looking in to it all and PRAYING for sure.. and a lot of Patience .. so that is were we are all at Now .. and we will be exited no matter what is thrown at us..

No comments:

Post a Comment