Saturday, April 18, 2015

What a great night !!

So Jesse and I decided last week hey Sawyer Brown is coming in concert and I am like we have to go! So I bought my tickets last week and verily good seats did not end up staying in them and all in all had a great night It was amazing. Jesse had been to see him before and I had not oh my best show ever and a tone of fun it was amazing. Seen lots of peeps we knew and we had a heck of a good time. We ended up down on the actual floor they really do but on a heck of a show and it was so FUN !! Thanks Jesse again for an amazing date .. I told Jesse this concert is defiantly one I will attend every year that he comes!!! It was a Blast ..Aaron Watson opened for him great singer !! it was great !!! This song was dedicated to Lane Frost and it was amazing brought tears to my eyes. Growing up around the Rodeo circuit this was a great song and wonderful dedication to those cowboys and cowgirls !! Also this one by Sawyer Brown reminds me of where I live now and the dirt road we travel every day !!! Thank you babe for a great night and living it up like old times and for being my husband. You are the best !! Jesse always seems to get the crowd stirred up and last night he did it .. I am so glad to be Jesse's Girl !!

No comments:

Post a Comment