Sunday, April 19, 2015

A little update on Eve

Well sorry I have not blogged much about Eve lately  this is our crazy time of year with Dance and stuff and I love it its just a little crazy at our house right now. So Eve is doing great she has had a couple medical issues that we are still trying to pin point. She has lost some weight being here she came to us 106 lbs and is now down to 84 which is good for her being that she is only 8 now she was not feeling to good Thursday and the school called and said she was not feeling to well so I went and got her and took her to the DR she had alot of impaction in her ear and they removed it she had a dizzy spell and then she also did it again Sat night so we are hoping that is all it is. I also think maybe some stress. She is on no visits with mom and mom is out of rehab right now and stationed where Eve came into state custody. Mom is very upset that she can not see Eve right now because of the progression in therapy she is not going to see mom until  maybe next month so we will see and that all depends on the therapist . which is wonderful I love our therapist she is so good with her and I am so thankful for her and the  support she gives me. SO that is all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment