Friday, April 24, 2015

oh my !!

Well its been crazy at our house and lets just say not the KIDS. Well any way . Camron comes home yesterday and says mom I think Tinkerbell (the cat) is back and I said Cam I don't think so . He goes well there is a lot of meowing over by the shed. I'm going to go see. I'm like no you need to clean your room first and the basement OK he says. He gets that all done and says mom I'm going out side so I said OK. So here is the conversation Cam. mom I think you better come out side . Me WHY? Cam . Mom that meowing noise is Cabella (our dog) had Puppies. Me . are you flipping kidding me. Oh boy ! Jesse I told you she was pregnant hes not nice about it. So needless to say I go outside and there are puppies in my dog run. I thought maybe she was pregnant and she was up and running with the kids yesterday morning and I seen her a couple of times but she did not bark when the kids got home so. yeah she was in the dog run. She had 8 one dyed so there is 7. They are all very cute. They have been very attached to her so I don't know how many male or females there is yet. Need less to say if any one wants a puppy they are FREE I have a friend who is getting first dips. But she wants Carely to pick it out and I think we have figured that one out. Am I keeping any I am not sure. I know Jesse hates dogs and got us the last one so we are kind of up in the air and not sure yet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment