Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Our Date

So Jesse and I was able to sneak an over night date and had lots of fun so here are some pics and what we did !! Thanks Jessica for Watching my kiddos
 In October of 1996 Jesse and I meet in the very spot. We meet at Wheeler Farm he gave into my life with open arms and today he is still my best friend I love you so much baby and appreciate all you do I am so glad you came into my life when You did although we still do have life challenges I love you truly thanks for standing by my side everyday I love you handsome
 The very dance floor we danced on to Kenny Chesney Me and You always babe
 Our fun new little toy it is so fun it was an awesome day with you sweet heart thanks


 hes so stink hot and sexy
and the end of our ride we got stuck. thank you to the guy who followed are tracks and helped us out. Thank you Jesse for a great day also Friday we went to dinner and to see fast and furious 7 and it was awesome just a little FYI he does not dye of lethal injection stupid you tube !! It was a great movie and a great date thanks babe and thanks again Jessica for watching my kids !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment