Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dance has came to an end

Well dance recitals came  to an end last weekend all 3 girls did a FABULOUS job.. I am so proud of them all I have pics of Carley and Emika also Eve but Eve's Will not be on here due to security reasons just so you know. so here are pics
 Oh Stella we love her
 Miss Dee she is so cute! we love her to
 Emika and Mrs. Ashton we are so sad to see her go and we will miss her dearly this has been Emika teacher for a couple years and they have such a special bond. We have built an awesome friendship and we will miss her terribly. Emika got out of the car that night and was crying and I said what is wrong and she goes I already miss my Mrs. Ashton . We love you girl !!
 and them again
 Carley
 This was my favorite dance this year and Mekesha Thank you for making her more sassy then she already is LOL We love her !! We love Mekesha to you are great thanks for all the hard work you do. WE love you and look forward to a great year next year!!
Eve did a great her first year also and loved it good job girls one proud mamma !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment