Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January things

So I can not believe Jan is over and we a re on to Feb wow!! so here is some pics of January and all that fun stuff we did don't forget we celebrated 2 birthdays  this month Jesse and Carley and three if we count Braxton Happy Birthday to you all!! Oh also my brothers bday is in Jan so happy birthday bro. so any way here are pictures there always funner then words..
 Pine wood derby time he did great .. hes such a cute kid
 again

 we didn't think daddy was going to make it but he ended up having the night off cause of my grandmas passing. So we were so happy he was there..

 Braxtons party bowling so glad we made it thanks Eric and Jessica for having us.
 Emika is an awesome bowler

 The wild bunch
 shes crazy
 the kids again
 Grandma and I .. I just love this little lady and it was good to see her especially after the day I had
 Carleys fun and amazing friend party these girls were alot of fun and Camron

No comments:

Post a Comment