Saturday, January 31, 2015

Visit yesterday

So we had a visit yesterday and it was just very hard on Eve. One we will no longer be having visits with mom she is headed to rehab for the next 3 months so she will have a two hour visit next week with just dad and I don't know if she likes the idea. Has mom goes and visits we do not know how that will work letters or phone calls my personal opinion I don't think kids should be aloud in the rehab center. and besides that the rehab center is already an hr away from where we have visits and we already drive an hour and half a way each week for a visit. So yeah I am just kind of dumb founded. I am glad mom is getting the help and hope this helps her. I also heard we will no longer be having visits with dad has of the end of the month cause he has is sentencing and he is most likely going to prison. So yeah that is the the news we got yesterday. Eve is a Little discouraged about it all but we comforted her and told her that this mom and dad would continue to keep her safe and take care of her for has long has needed to. Has of grandma getting her we have not heard but with her in a different state and the case in another state it is very doubtful now. SO we will continue to have her and take care of her and enjoy this journey. The case worker feels good about all we have done and thinks a change would be to hard on the poor little thing so we will just have fun and enjoy her has we have. She is fitting in more and more each day and has a rough road ahead and I will do any thing to make this has smooth has possible for her. My personal thoughts are I would love just for her to stay finish out the school year be able to go to dance recitals and continue being with us.. Keep us in your prayers just for the safety of Eve and her happiness and well being !!! Have a great weekend. I have lots to due today Visiting teaching, science fair project, clean house and hope to get all sheet rock up in Carley's room and taped before the long wall move so I can paint and get her moved down there by the end of Feb that is my goal.. Wish us luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment