Tuesday, January 13, 2015

a little bit of a slacker :(

Well things have been going very well here just been super crazy and busy. So last Monday I had a really good thing happen and it was amazing. I have had a couple friends mention body talk to me and at first I was like what okay. Well with my depression and everything that has happened in the month of Dec I was like well I am going to give it a try. Well it was amazing and I feel really good. Alot of mine was built up because of my parents divorce and things that have happened the past few years and that I carry a lot of guilt and I was able to let go a lot of that and carry on I also was able to work on scars and that being my appendix scar it is having a hard time healing on the inside and other parts of my body just don't want to work without the appendix it was amazing to walk away feeling so good about my self and to have peace of mind. I will be going back in a couple weeks to get some other things done. Its amazing how your body holds all this stuff in and how you can feel like crap cause of it .. Jesse also went on Friday and it was good for him to realize a lot of things from the past.. SO the PAST WE DON'T LIVE THERE ANYMORE !!! Its been nice to have my old husband back. I was very skeptical and no I am a firm BELIEVER in Body talk its amazing !!

Well lets start with Eve visits have been going well its a long ways to go for a visit but they are going well the  case worker says they are a little weired but going well mom and dad had court yesterday  and I am assuming all went well. I can not believe we have already had her two months. Grandma is still waiting on papers from Slc so we are pro still looking at having her a couple more months. She started dance and tumbling last week and did great !!! She seems to like it . We are still enjoying her here and are ready to bring on 2015 with her. We have to go to therapy once a week and its going well. all in all we are glad we can serve and give her a good home until grandma can get her.

Carely is doing super duper Awesome she just got a new hair cut and it looks super cute but she hates it! ( she didn't brush her hair right so that is why we had to cut it = Knots) so she is still loving 5th grade and has grown a lot this year I can not believe she will be 11 on the 21st of this month it is crazy pre teen city here we come. She is still dancing and loving it she does great she is a huge help to me and is an awesome babysitter and big sister  I sure do love her and appreciate all she does. Even if it is with an attitude.

Camron well he is doing great he drives us all crazy most days but we love him he is staring wrestling prob sometime this week he is wrestling for team take down and I think he will do great I am exited for him to be able to due some thing he loves and to be better at it. He is a great kid just very busy he also is doing very well in school and becoming an awesome reader. We love him so much

Emika is doing great she is a lot of fun she loves kindergarten but hates doing her home work most days and she is getting better also. We still hope to get to the bottom of her learning disability. She loves dance and tumbling still and has lots of fun. I love watching her learn and grow. We love her sass and everything else she brings.

All in all we are all doing great and are ready for a day> I am honestly ready for another placement with Eve and have been praying for another one soon . liscnig has changed some of there rules so I have a little bit of stuff to due but not to bad. I love still staying home. Just wish money grew on trees and that I could help a little more that way but Jesse says No that I am here for the kids and that is my calling and I love it. not going to say my house is super duper clean. Some days I don't want to do it other days I clean a lot. All in all I am glad I can stay home especially in the snow and days I do go work out though most days and it makes me feel good. Well I guess I better go get ready to work out and go make my bed. Hope every one has a great day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment