Monday, January 19, 2015

finally pics for Dec

 this is Emika at dance she loves to perform
 carley was a little crappy
 of course jingles he left a note Christmas eve and we will be getting a new elf this year !!

 every year we go to Temple Square this brings back a lot of child hood memories for me
 oh and I love this Man so much


 I thought this picture was just gorgeous of Mary and Jesus has a child
 Emika and Santa at Jason's house
 Camron was mad cause he had just got a video from Santa  that he was on the Naughty list so he was MAD !! so its a pricless pic
 YEs he did sit on Santa's lap.. I love you baby so much
 me and our kids with Santa cause I was not able to  go to the one for the coal mine party !!so we did it here at Jason's love my cute little kidds I have another one with Eve
 This is Eve and the only reason Why I am posting this one is cause you really cant see her face just a side few other wise I do not post pics of my foster kids !
 Camron at the ward party
 the Grinch showed up at the family party Christmas eve
 Then we came home and Santa showed up thank you to who ever was all involved in this we love this ward family so much
 Christmas Recital 2014
 this is what the kids and hubby have been doing love this man
he is so dang handsome and I am one lucky girl thanks baby

No comments:

Post a Comment