Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 2015

SO first off I just want to wish My wonderful husband a Happy birthday to him.. I love you honey so much and am so thankful for him in my life and I look forward to another great year with him.. thanks babe for all you do for us and this little family.. ME & You

Next I did got to the Cancer Dr yesterday and I have stage 1 cancer that was in my appendix I do not have to go threw treatment and they are hoping that it just stayed in the appendix they say it may spread and is where this spreads to is either the colon or most likely the ovaries So I have to kind of be care ful and what that pain there.. most likely if it does go there I will just need another surgery later on.. So we are just keeping our fingers crossed that it doesn't go any where. The other thing is that this cancer is very rare its like 1 in a million people that get it and it happens in 1% of those people so of course I would be the odd ball of it all.. So I am healed and I just have to go back in 3 months to the cancer Dr again. So needless to say I really did like this Dr yesterday and how he explained it all it was good to know why and that. So I am doing good and am okay with all of that was said. The good thing is the tumour is out and hoping for better result in the future.. Thanks every one for all your prayers !!! Also thanks to my husband for going with me yesterday and understanding my thought process .. Love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment