Wednesday, January 28, 2015

some thoughts

Well any way It has been a very crazy week at our house. One my grandma passed away on the 19th of this month she was 79 and I know she is in a better place and with her mom and dad and my fav uncle Jeff. I just have missed emotions about it all it was my last grandma living and she will be deeply missed for sure. The good thing was we were able to see lots of family and catch up with some cousins. Its sad at how close we were and now we hardly see each other let a lone talk .. well other then that things here have been okay.. I am in a  slump today and just don't know what to do. I am really thinking about going back to work or at least maybe subbing at the schools. I don't know though. Kids are all doing well and we go for another visit Friday with Eve. She had therapy Monday and they are are wanting her to have less visits or less time on her visits like an hour instead of 2.. so we will see what that brings they know she has suffered some serious trauma but they just cant get to the bottom of it. they are thinking about bringing a therapist down from Primaries cause of it all so we just wait and see has of right now the councilor says she just feels safe with us. Which is what she needs.. So yeah all my kids seem to be doing well its hard some days for them but I always Tell them it is not there choice if we foster it is ours and that is what we have wanted to do. we do hope to adopt one day a younger child.. but only time will tell with that. right now we are just enjoying this journey and life has it has thrown at us.. We have had Emika home the past couple days from school cause I thought she had strep but instead she has hand foot and mouth good thing is we caught it pretty early and it was only in her mouth so she stayed home yesterday and today and is all healed. Just wanted to take today has an extra percussion cause it is Wen and are crazy day.. We have wrestling practice today to and Camron is seeming to like it YEAH !!! Any ways I guess I better get something done today.. Have a good day and rest of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment