Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I dont get it

so I get a text yesterday from cw and she says is there any way we can change the visit to a different day and I said well yeah so we decided that we will do it today at 12. So I asked why the change she says well mom is out of rehab and going now to the state where grandma lives to rehab. So i ask well okay. So this case is getting to be a mess and to me sends a message that mom and dad don't want to listen to any one and do what they are suppose to so I told the cw well just a little FYI if mom and dad don't get there act together we will gladly adopt her. She says I am so thankful for parents like you guys and what you guys have done for Eve and I was like I am so thankful for Eve in our life and the blessing she is to us. Cw also said they are no longer pushing grandma to do papers cause Eve is so Comfortable here. So any way there is alot going on that way. I also told our cw that I am really ready for another placement see we are licenced for 2 so I told her that and she did make me feel good and say she would place any one with us. you here horror stories of cw and honestly ours has been so great !! We really enjoy her. So just keep praying for us and doing the right thing. We are hoping with visits going to an hour that she will have a break threw in therapy and we will know more about what this little thing has been threw well I guess I better get ready to go work out and for our visit today .. I will let you know how it  goes have a happy Tuesday !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment