Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentines and such

I can not believe that febuary is almost over and done with and we are moving on to March holy cow I just got an email from Camrons teacher and 58 more days left tell school is out holy cow its around  the corner. So any ways we had a great valentines day and it was a good day.. we also celebrated eve's bday on Sunday  the 15th it is on the 21st but a long wall was suppose to start and it didn't but we just kept it that day. So thanks who all came. So here are pics
i did easy this year so this is Carley's 


Camrons 

Eves cause I know my family and stuff and friends know her reall name but some others for private issues 

Emika her favorite color 

my AWESOME flowers from my AWESOME husband 

Eve's cup cakes 

these 3 are something else 

Eve and presents I did this pic cause it is a side view all in all great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment