Monday, February 23, 2015

south sevier wresling

We had are 1st wrestling tournament over  the weekend and it was great .. Cam did good I am loving it with Team take down and he is learning a lot and he did not give up the 1st match good job buddy ..sorry the pics are on my phone did not charge the camera ,, dang it maybe next tournament  I will get some awesome pics being it s a long wall move this will probably be the only one Jesse makes it to but he is busy making money so we can live in this beautiful house thanks baby for all you do. I can not believe that tomorrow is my birthday and how old I am. IT should be a great day going out to lunch with some friends and all that so hopefully a good day.. and then I am subbing at the high school on Wednesday I m a little nervous but think I will be okay its only 3 hours so I should survive... wish me luck !! have a happy night

No comments:

Post a Comment