Thursday, February 19, 2015

So much

Well its been a crazy kind of week at hour house we had valentines day a little birthday party and some fun at the park on Monday with some AWESOME friends thanks gals I sure do love ya. So we had a few other things happen here in this little valley we live we had to kids one in middle school and the other in High school commit suicide so sad all do to bullying come on guys enough is enough there should not be two deaths within a day of each other it needs to be stopped so its been sad. and it affects this whole valley it was hard to sit my kids down Monday and let them know about both these passing cause I told them cause I did not want them going to school in total shock about it.. and I wanted them to here it from me and not be upset about it and then come to find out the one boy is little brother was in Carelys class so they were struggling.

Needless to say on a lighter note I know I said before I went to body talk and it was amazing I found out alot of what is going on with this poor body of mine my surgery and from having cancer I am really not the same I have a lot of scar tissue around my surgery which is making it hard for me to function some days. I am still holding alot of guilt and some depression but the experience I had this last time I know I am forgiven and the mistake I made  I am human and I am moving on. I love body talk and was not expecting to experience what I did this last time. I have had in grief for 26 years from my uncle Jeff's passing and I miss him every day and he knows that . It was an very spiritual experience for me and when I came home I was sill bawling my eyes out and Jesse asked what happen and I told him and he said WOW .. SO needless to say I feel so much better and at peace. I love this valley we live in and am thankful for all I have a wonderful husband who loves me and Cherish's me and hops on board of this crazy journey, I am thankful for my kids who i love with out a doubt and am thankful for there teachings in my life.. and most of all I am thankful for the savior and his sacrifice for me and I know he loves me and he lives. Hope you all have a fabulous night and day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment