Thursday, May 1, 2014

my secret project

Well has many has you know I am addicted to pintrest I love that website and this time I am putting my self to work on my ..............no one have a heart attack..............ready set .. YES my sewing machine and I am so exited I have the stuff in the wash right now and am like so ready to start this project and I have so much to do today but I just want to get this started they are going to make some Awesome mothers day gifts for my sister in laws and my mother in law and of course I bought it for me too.. Lol I am so exited I can not wait to show you the finished project and am ready to put my sewing machine to use again that is if I can figure out how to work the dang thing.. I was never good at sewing bit this looks like a simple project.. so I am ready to take it on and hope it turns out for the best.. so basically for pictures you will just have to wait and see then after I get that done I am hoping to put it to more work like finishing a quilt I made for Emika like the year she was born and just have to sew it together bad MOM .. I also have started a quilt for carelys bed but SLACKER mom here I just need to set a couple hours a week aside just for this kind of stuff, >> I love to crochet and do it often and am actually working on emika Afghan right now I do that why I watch TV or what not so yeah I just need to sit and focus on one project at a time but these mother day gifts I am super exited for it I just want them to turn out.. WISH ME LUCK and any advise ...

No comments:

Post a Comment