Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dane recitals 2014

Has you guys know my girls love to dance and it was dance recitals and filled with lots of talent and great dancers in are little community I hope they never give up on this .. Carley this year was in beginning clogging and Jazz and also tumbling and Emika was in the tiny tot class and tumbling and loved both.. They already are making big plans for next year on what  they are going to do so far I think Carley wants to do hip hop and Jazz and Emika I am thinking still Jazz so we will see how it all pans out.. so pictures lets do Friday night I recorded alot of there dances so there is a few pics also can not forget are wonderful family that came that night was grandma MacArt, Aunt Amy , Anika , Makiah and Jessica and Acelin ,, So thanks for coming and supporting are dance habit every year the girls love to show every one what they have learned so here is Friday night pics
Emika 

Carley and her friends trinity and jerica 

full of SASS 

my girls 

Clogging 

this is my favorite  

again 

Emika 

Jazz if you think this one is awesome wait tell you see sat night's .. I love my camera to capture these priceless pictures thanks to my husband.. 


So on to Saturday and another great night .. Sat night grandma morrill came and grandpa and uncle Casey and aunt kayla and Payton and matt so thanks for coming Now for pictures Jesse recorded with are camcorder almost forgot I had it so he did that and I took pictures 









 the one that makes this all happen is mekesha Warnner and she is the one without the wig thanks girl for all you do..


is this picture not AWESOME 

No comments:

Post a Comment