Saturday, April 19, 2014

Home Study

Well good news is we had are home study on Thursday . So of course WEN I was crazy trying to make my house look just perfect thanks to my awesome neighbor and awesome friend Chantelle came over and we got the inside looking perfect.. So the licencor  shows up Thursday morning .. does her interview and all that and I think it went very well. It was kind of like a job interview but I know in the long run it was all totally worth it and I am getting more exited to Foster these children In our home. I would say that Jesse is pretty ready to I have to say he has been so great with all this and all in all most of this was his idea also. I love him so much and am so thankful that we are in this together and that is wonderful. So back to the home study so inside was perfect!! So I was wondering about are bedroom spaces so we will be licenced for 1 but has you have a placement that also means a sibling group. So the girls room is not big enough even with bunk beds so but if some one in desperate need we can work around that so we can definitely get a boy for sure in Camron's room and also we can have a baby girl if she is 0-2 cause she can go in our room. So all in all we will basically see what happens that way.. EXITING RIGHT !!!

So the outside well has many of you know we just built a new house and knocked down the single wide trailer that we lived in for 6 years.. So there is a little bit of hazardous outside with some wood and nails and some windows that need to be cleaned up.. So if you talk to Jesse he will tell you we are DENIED.. PS don't listen to him we are not denied we just have some cleaning up to do but that we did some of it yesterday and then I have my awesome dad coming over today to help with some also.. SO the liccensor is still working on her end to get us licenced and we are working on our end and getting what needs done outside. Am I upset that are home study did not go has perfect has I thought.. absoultly not cause sometimes it takes from the outside looking in are licencor was great gave us a lot of pointers and was very understanding that is the think about foster care is they are glad that some one is willing to help these kids and are really great to work with you.. So it will still take another 2 to 3 weeks before she gets her paper work done and we are just kind of racing to see who gets done faster.. So we will see how it all goes and the next question is probally am I still Ready.. HECK YES I love reading blogs about this stuff and books and I am exited to have these kids have a safe haven until they can go back to there parents. Or if I can also adopt threw the foster care system I am very open to this. So most of you are probally asking what about attachment ?? Well trust me we have talked about this for a very long time and I am okay with it am I going to get attached absoultly that is what some of these kids need..I am exited for this oppurtinity and trust me we have done alot of praying and going to the temple I told Jesse it is amazing how you get your answers to your parayers and who they come from even if it is a total stranger. I told Jesse sometimes I feel we lack suppourt in it all but It is amazing how many pepole have told us that is GREAT and have given us suggestions on who to talk to or who has been threw something similar to what we are doing or who has been in the foster care system. So all in all we are exited to get this going still and its amazing how me and Jesse have been so strong in all of this and how we will countine to suppourt eachother and how amzing it has been to pray to heavenly Father and get our prayers answered in this cause all in all here is my thought we are all childern of god and his this not what he would want us to do is help take care of one of his childern of course is this my destination in life a little in site in my patricatl blessing it states that I was born to SERIVE is that not serving my heavenly father I think so am I met  to be a foster parent I THINK SO . am I going to be great at it probally not we are not perfect and we are not expected to be ..

No comments:

Post a Comment