Monday, April 7, 2014

My thoughts

Okay so the past two weekends me and Jesse went to Beaver to take the foster care classes and WOW I took so much from them I can not believe what some of these parents have done to the kids or the situation these kids are but in.. Your next question probably is am I ready for this YES I am and I am exited and nervous.. I am hopeful and very passionate about helping these kids.. I am nervous about the attachment of it all, but that is what these kids need is some one to love them and if we can only be there safe haven for just a little while. I hope has parents and has a family we can just do that.. I am exited to help these kids and take care of them tell there parents can do that for them. I hope we can also be there and help the parents and have a relationship with them to get them on that right track. I also went in to this hoping to adopt so if that is possible we will take on that challenge to. I am so thankful for my husband who is also up for this challenge we have both learned so much about different parenting and I think we are on the right track for sure.. I am exited to finish getting this paper work in and getting bedrooms ready so we can take these kids in and Hopefully have are home study done sometime next month would be great.. So we will keep ya posted for sure.. I love being a mom to my kids and the difference they make in my life they are truly amazing kids and I appreciate each one of them so much...So I mailed off all the rest of the paper work last week just waiting to here back from licencing if they do not call by the end of this week I will call them I still have lots to do and get rooms set up but I think it will only take a day being that I already have  the beds and am exited to get that going.. just need to paint the bunk beds that will go in the girls room./// and then we will see how it goes I will for sure keep every one posted on this.. has I am so exited I am actually reading a book right now called fostering Love and it is so good and I love to read about other peoples experiences .. I am exited for this new journey in life and can not wait to help some of these kids out.. I love kids and I love to watch them learn and grow and am very passionate about this .. Which speaking of growing children UMM YEAH kindergarten registration is this month and honestly I keep thinking about it and I am SAD I know that day I send her off will be very heart breaking and I am NOT ready ... well Sorry it took me so long for an update.. life gets super busy or I am super lazy I have not decided yet... well I will post later for sure need to cook dinner and then off to Zumba !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment