Friday, May 9, 2014

our weekends

Well sorry I have been kind of a slacker and to tell ya the truth I have not been doing to much but the day to day life. First of all my last post was my sewing project no one have a heart attack but I did actually get out my iron to iron the fabric and it is pinned and ready to go that is on my to do list today and the other one is I have been reading a lot and I am reading a series right now it is called The Butterfly Box series and the first one I had a hard time getting into for a min and then towards the end I could not but it down then I got the 2nd one and finished it last night it was a great book.. I love to read and yesterday was one of those rainy and icky days and I did not want to do any thing so I read. Also Tues we had a softball game in Moroni it was raining but we still played and was so worth the watching 13/0 yeah she did awesome.. I am exited has this season approaches and how much she loves it more and more every year.. I love to watch my kids learn and grow.. and that reminds me only a couple more weeks left of school .. so we are hoping for a fun and joy us summer we already have some big plans ahead and it will be great .. okay this last  weekend we were able to go to Grantsville to see Jason (our cousin) and see his little boy get baptised it was a great weekend we went down Friday had a few stops to make and then headed to grantsville. Then Sat was the baptism and it was great he was so exited and then we headed over to the house for lunch then headed to Salt lake to do some shopping and then we called one of Jesse's old friends from high school and met up with him.. it was good to see him and finally meet his little girl. she is adorable.. Also before I forget so Friday we are in Murry and I sent Jesse in to get his stuff well in the mist of it all Camron is like mom I have to PEE and I am like okay well we will go in I am walking threw the door of Best Buy and long behold I look up and there is one of my greatest friends from High school from Olympus it was my friend Katie oh how I had missed her we had some good times together she is amazing so is that not awesome.. I thought it was.. okay any ways on to some pictures
grandma great and Carley.. She sure does love that little lady and we were glad she was able  to make it down.

Jason and clay. Clay was so super exited it was a great day for him.. good job!!!

this kid is just crazy but charming right 

these two bonded right away.. it was super cute it was good to see family we had not seen in a while to fun and a great weekend last weekend and this weekend is Mother's day and I am super exited to spend sometime with my family. And have a great Mothers Day I am exited and know it is my greatest calling in life so I am sure Monday watch for a post on that.. Have a wonderful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment