Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day

So yesterday was mothers day and I love mothers day.. just because I have amazing kids and they make ME who I am and I appreciate them and all that they do.. But I also hate mother's day for a couple pf reasons one I am not that close to my mom and I do appreciate her in my life.. I just wish sometimes we could see and expect each others differences.. Maybe someday and two Is  I miss my grandma and i know she is by me all  the time Its just I miss her I miss being able to talk to her and her funny jokes or her half maked belief stories and her mostly telling me that she loves me.. I remember one day what she said to me when I was a teenager and playing with my cousins baby she said to me (you know you will make a far better mom then you will a wife) I think I hold this statement pretty dear to my heart.. I hope she is proud of me at the woman I have become and the wife and the mother that I am. She died before I was able to show her how could of a mom I could be.. and I miss her and just wish she was here with me.. I love you gram  cracker ..

Anyways so here we go are mothers day. We went to church and it was great .Jesse had to talk in sacrament meeting and did a great job I am so proud of him and so thankful for him in my life and the joy he brings to me.. He truly is my rock in every thing I do.. I love you so much baby.. thanks then we came home and we try and take turns most holidays so i had mothers day so we could all get together   with Jesse's side of the family well we were missing Jamie .. But we had a BBQ it was raining so Jesse cooked outside and we were able to visit and stuff inside I am so thankful for my mother in law in my life who has loved me and took en me in has her own I am thankful that I have some awesome sister in laws.. Amy, Jessica and Jamie I am thankful for you guys in my life and appreciate all the little things you guys do,, thanks for being such a big part of my life.. Now on to what I got for mothers day so here is some pics...
 my pretty pink roses from my wonderful husband and I got some books ..
 from Camron he told me I could not use them for fire wood funny thing is, is my fornt room  is in red white and blue
 carley's card it was way cute
finally my SEWING PROJECT COMPLETE .. I made 5 of them yes they were simple and turned out very cute ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment