Thursday, May 22, 2014

15 years

Well On  the 20th of May Jesse and I are were married 15 years ago.. holy cow I can not believe it.. I love this man more and more everyday and am so lucky to have him in my life he is amazing and a great husband and a great daddy and we were lucky enough to have him off all this week it has been so nice just to hang out with him and a lot of fun.. for are anniversary we were talking and we were going to go to Provo temple but decided we had to much to do up north and at home plus both kids had games so we needed to get home .. So he took me out still to Provo to are favorite Mexican place BAJIO it was delicious has usual and we went to Ross and I got to new pair of Capri's I love that store and Jesse got a couple things then of course we had  to go to harbor freight so it was a fun day and glad  I we could spend the day together  then this is the only games he will probably make so it was good ... thanks baby for a great day and a great 15 years with many more to come I love you so much
we stopped here he really wanted one 

out in out filed 

daddy and emika he is so hot.. 

she was sleepy 

i took this and sent it to my dad to tell him we bought it .. LOL .. so mean I know.. maybe one day .. all in all we had a great wedding anniversary day  the most important thing is we were together and will be for all time and eternity because of the atonement and when we make mistakes we can go threw a repenting process and live the atonement I am so thankful for Jesse in my life its hard to believe 15 years and can still reamer the night I met him and how he knew we were meant to be.. He is amazing and I am so thankful for him in my life and all that he does for us.. he has been very busy this week with the yard and I am so thankful for him.. Thanks baby for all you do .. ME &YOU always.. I love you so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment